* Lagardere says cleared in EADS probe * Lagardere shares rise on fine relief * Daimler says assumes will be exonerated (Adds judicial source on details) By Thierry Leveque and Cyril Altmeyer PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - Airbus parent EADS key shareholders -- French media group Lagardere and German car maker Daimler -- said on Tuesday they had been provisionally cleared of suspected insider trading. "As part of the procedure undertaken by (French market regulator) AMF after its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Core shareholders say cleared in EADS insider probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642