* Deal allowed Agnelli family to retain Fiat control * Judge says no evidence of market abuse * Regulator had fined Fiat holding for misleading market * Fiat shares rise 1.8 pct, Exor up 1.7 pct (Recasts with more details, quote from defendant) By Paola Italiano TURIN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A Turin court ruled on Tuesday three close advisers of Italy's powerful Agnelli dynasty had not misled the market in connection with a deal that allowed the family to keep control of top domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Court clears Fiat shareholder execs of market abuse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.