(Adds union comments, details) By Frank Pingue TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - An Ontario court postponed its decision on a bailout plan for Stelco Inc. on Thursday after other potential suitors expressed concern over Deutsche Bank's deal with the steelmaker. It was the second attempt this week to get the C$900 million ($762 million) financing plan from the German bank approved. The court said it hopes to make a decision by early next week, but did not set a date. "It is not necessarily ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Court holds off on bailout decision for Stelco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.