* Q3 net EPS of 48 cents * Q3 EPS ex-items of 56 cents * Analysts looking for EPS of 37 cents * Weakness in Europe, US offsets emerging market rebound (Adds CEO quote, details on charge, outlook) CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc reported stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings on Friday, citing improving demand in China, India and Brazil and the effectiveness of cost-cutting at home. But the company warned the sharp drop in demand it has seen for its engines and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Cummins net tumbles, sees weakness into 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.