(Adds source quote, details throughout) LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Private equity group CVC said on Friday it agreed to sell its British tyre and exhaust business Kwik-Fit to a division of European private equity firm PAI for 800 million pounds ($1.5 billion) including debt. Kwik-Fit is Europe's biggest independent auto parts, repair and replacement specialist, with over 1,900 outlets, including Speedy in France and Pit Stop in Germany. PAI, which is buying Kwik-Fit through its Speedy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CVC to sell Kwik-Fit tyre shops for 800 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642