(Rewrites, adds details from news conference) SINGAPORE, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd, one of Southeast Asia's largest motor groups, said on Tuesday it will focus on cutting debt after posting a 92-percent rise in 2002 net profit due to foreign exchange gains from its Indonesian unit. C&C finance director Neville Venter, speaking at a news conference, said cutting the company's net debt of S$634 million ($366 million) would be the priority in 2003. Venter said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Cycle & Carriage 2002 net up 92 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.