(writes through details, growth implications, market reaction) By Jan Lopatka PRAGUE, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Weak demand in Germany and other key Czech export markets sent the EU candidate's trade deficit soaring in October, pointing to rising risks to economic growth. The Czech Statistical Bureau (CSU) said on Friday that an 11 percent slump in nominal exports put the monthly trade shortfall at 18.12 billion crowns ($594 million), much worse than the 11.4 billion expected by analysts in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Czech trade gap points to poorer growth outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.