(Adds details from news conference, analyst quote) By Jan Lopatka PRAGUE, March 27 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic has won the race to be the location of a major new car plant by South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co , company and Czech government officials said on Monday. Kim In-seo, senior vice-president at Hyundai, told reporters the plant, expected to produce up to 300,000 vehicles a year, will require an investment of between 800 million and 1 billion euros ($963.4 million to $1.20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Czechs drive off with new Hyundai plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.