(Releads with ministry statement, company official) By Marek Petrus PRAGUE, March 24 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic is likely to sign a deal with Hyundai Motor on the South Korean carmaker's investment in a new European automotive plant next week, the Industry and Trade Ministry said on Friday. Hyundai has said it could spend around 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion) on a factory in the Czech Republic to produce 300,000 cars from 2008, in what would be one of the biggest foreign direct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Czechs say deal on Hyundai plant likely next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642