(Adds comments from main lender, Delphi, updates shares) By Samuel Len SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's third largest automaker, Daewoo Motor Co, said on Wednesday it had halted automobile production after running out of parts following a boycott by its main supplier over back payments. The production halt is the latest headache for the debt-laden automaker ahead of the launch of a revived Daewoo Motor under a joint venture with General Motors Corp to begin this year. "Our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daewoo Motor halts production on supplier boycott" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.