(Adds analyst quotes, closing shares, more details) By Samuel Len SEOUL, July 31 (Reuters) - Daewoo Motor Sales Co, the marketing arm of South Korea's third largest automaker, said on Wednesday it expects record first half net profit as it benefits from restructuring and investment plans by General Motors. Daewoo Motor Sales put preliminary first half net profit up by almost 130 percent at around 50 billion won ($42.44 million), against about 22 billion won a year ago. Shares of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daewoo Motor Sales sees record H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.