(Adds president comment, details from news conference) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Daihatsu Motor Co, Japan's second-largest minivehicle maker, reported on Friday a 76 percent year-on-year fall in half-year group net profit as sales slid in its increasingly competitive corner of the market. Daihatsu, a unit of Toyota Motor Corp , posted a net profit of 1.29 billion yen ($10.35 million) for April-September as sales dropped 4.2 percent to 455.70 billion yen. The result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daihatsu H1 profits fall on weak sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.