* Pair enter 18-month supply agreement * Ballard will get revenues of at least C$24 mln * Also cashes in rights to shares for C$44.5 million * Rights pledged to Ford in 2013 (Recasts with Daimler supply deal) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems will supply Daimler AG with fuel cell products for the automaker's clean energy car and bus programs, Ballard said on Tuesday. The two, who are already partners in an automotive fuel cell venture, have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler to buy fuel cell products from Ballard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.