* Daimler seeks 10-20 pct in BAIC Motor-source * Move would be part of planned BAIC Motor flotation * BAIC Group aims to list passenger car unit in 2013 * Daimler tries to overcome weakness in Chinese market By Arno Schuetze and Edward Taylor FRANKFURT, Jan 11 (Reuters) - Daimler AG is eyeing a stake in the passenger car unit of its Chinese partner BAIC Group as part of efforts to boost its position in the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler eyes stake in unit of China's BAIC -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.