* Previous forecast was more than 4 bln eur in 2010 * Mercedes now targets 4 bln eur EBIT, Trucks around 1 bln * Q2 industrial free cash flow 2.5 bln eur * Industrial net cash 9.4 bln at end of June * Shares down 2 pct in a weak sector (Adds analyst comments) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Daimler expects rising demand for its most expensive Mercedes-Benz models to drive 2010 operating profit to 6 billion euros ($7.8 billion), its best result since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler forecasts best year results since 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.