* Q3 EBIT 2.418 bln eur vs Rtrs poll avg eur 1.799 bln eur * Now sees 2010 EBIT surpassing 7.0 bln eur * Q3 industrial free cash flow 2.56 bln eur * Industrial net cash 11.93 bln eur at end-Sept. * Daimler shares dip after results, down 0.25 pct (Adds details, analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Daimler raised its full-year operating profit target for the third time this year amid bullish market expectations as Mercedes cars and trucks powered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler lifts forecasts again, analysts unimpressed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.