(Adds details from presentation, updates shares) By Michael Shields FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Sparkling results at Mercedes cars helped Germany's Daimler AG boost third-quarter operating profit by a better-than-expected 4 percent, sending its shares up more than 6 percent on Thursday. Group earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 1.89 billion euros ($2.70 billion) as profit surged at its Mercedes-Benz Cars division amid brisk sales of its C-Class and S-Class cars and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler Q3 EBIT rises as Mercedes, trucks glisten" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.