(Updates share price, fund manager, broker upgrades) By Marius Bosch FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - Shares in DaimlerChrysler surged over nine percent on Friday after the German carmaker said it would end its costly involvement with struggling Mitsubishi Motors . DaimlerChrysler, the world's fifth-largest automaker, said late on Thursday it would not participate in a rescue capital increase planned by Mitsubishi Motors and that it would try to sell its 37 percent stake. Investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler races higher after Mitsubishi exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642