* Q2 revenue 26.34 bln euros vs 27.99 bln forecast * Daimler sees slower growth in China and India * Q2 EBIT 2.58 bln euros vs 2.49 bln euros forecast * Says now sees 2011 EBIT up very significantly * Shares decline 0.8 pct, outperform auto sector (Adds analyst, trader comment, background) FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - German car and truck maker Daimler missed quarterly revenue forecasts and warned strong demand for cars in the key emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Daimler sees emerging market car demand cooling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.