(Adds analyst comment, shares, detail from statement) By Madeline Chambers and Nick Tattersall SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 20 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday further recovery at its U.S. Chrysler unit would help the group lift profits this year, provided economic conditions remain stable in its main markets. The world's fifth-biggest carmaker, two thirds of the way through a three-year turnaround plan at Chrysler, cautioned a likely further increase in political and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler aims for higher profit this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642