(Adds forecast for results next week, updates shares) FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Carmaker DaimlerChrysler said on Friday it was trimming two members from its management board but extending its chief financial officer Manfred Gentz's contract by a year. The world's fifth-largest carmaker said Gentz, 61, whose contract was due to run out at the end of this year, would stay on at least until the end of 2004 when the contract could be renewed again. The head of the group's Chrysler arm, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler freshens up management board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.