(Adds DaimlerChrysler comment, shares, analyst) By Samuel Len SEOUL, May 23 (Reuters) - Labour demands are delaying the launch of a Hyundai Motor Co joint venture with DaimlerChrysler AG to make trucks in South Korea, Hyundai said on Friday. South Korea's top auto maker has said it plans to launch the 400 million-euro ($467.7 million) joint venture in the first half of this year, and although analysts said a minor delay would not hurt either company, it could strain their ties. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler-Hyundai truck JV faces union snag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642