(Adds byline, recasts with lead manager comment) By Richard Barley LONDON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - German auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG raised one billion euros on Friday with a new bond which traded up sharply after launch as demand reached 3.3 billion euros, bankers said. Launched via DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp, the deal was DaimlerChrysler's first fixed-rate issue in euros this year. The scarcity of new paper from the firm helped generate demand for the bonds, bankers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler unit's new bond trades up sharply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642