(Adds detail, shares) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, April 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler warned on Thursday its U.S. Chrysler unit would find it tough to meet its 2003 profit target and that group revenues would fall despite topping expectations with first-quarter results. Shares in the German carmaker extended losses on the news, which combined with negative comments from Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen and a strong euro against the dollar to dampen sentiment in the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler warns on Chrysler, revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.