(Adds naming of acting chairman and acting president, background and details) CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. , which is battling a hostile takeover bid, said on Tuesday its chairman and chief executive, Joseph Magliochetti, died due to complications from pancreatitis. Dana said Glen Hiner, a longtime director, was named acting chairman. The Toledo, Ohio-based company also appointed Bill Carroll as acting president. Carroll, president of Dana's automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dana chairman dies, company names acting successor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.