* Trade ministers sceptical of early WTO progress * U.S. sends only diplomat to Davos trade talks * Domestic politics cited as hurdle to trade pact (Adds Lamy, Leuthard on talks) By Gleb Bryanski and Gerard Wynn DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Trade ministers expressed gloom on Saturday about the prospects of concluding stalled global trade liberalisation talks this year, with many blaming the United States for foot-dragging. Ministers from about 20 major economies held ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DAVOS-Trade ministers gloomy on WTO prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642