(Adds Medtronic, GlaxoSmithKline, and others) July 27 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1430 GMT on Friday. ** Medical technology company Medtronic Inc. said it would acquire Kyphon Inc. for $3.9 billion to expand its spinal treatment business. To read more, please double click on [nN27271843] ** GlaxoSmithKline Plc aims to harness the positive effects of nicotine through a drug ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.