(Adds Gazprom, Air Liquide, and others) Dec 21 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday: ** Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom clinched a $7.45 billion deal to buy half of the Sakhalin-2 project from Shell and its partners, sealing the Kremlin's grip on the huge Russian energy sector. [nL21838009] ** Raytheon Co. said it would sell its Raytheon Aircraft Co. unit to Hawker Beechcraft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.