** Belgian shoe retailer Brantano said it was the subject of a public bid from Dutch non-food retailer Macintosh Retail Group . Macintosh would pay 55 euros per share, a premium of 29.4 percent on the Brantano shares' closing price on Oct. 26. [nL29174226] ** Bahrain Telecommunications Co (Batelco) said it plans to make one or two acquisitions next year for which it may raise as much as $1.5 billion, including through selling bonds and shares. [nL29213096] ** Labroy Marine , a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.