(Adds Bell Microproducts and Shinsei Bank) March 29 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1330 GMT on Monday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/]) ** Bank of Queensland is looking to buy CIT Group's Australia and New Zealand vendor finance business in another sign of Australian banks trying to pick up assets of struggling foreign lenders. To read more, please double click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.