(Adds AES Transpower, Wellman, and others) July 26 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1500 GMT on Thursday. **Italy's Intesa Sanpaolo is offering to buy smaller peer CariFirenze in a 4.4 billion euro cash and stock deal that would allow the retail banking giant to boost its presence in the affluent Tuscan region. To read more, please double click on [nL25224120] ** China COSCO Holdings Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.