* EPS $0.81 including $0.08 charge * Quarterly equipment sales up 24 pct to $6.74 bln * Expects flat 2009 equipment sales * Shares down 12 percent in early trading (Adds comparison to estimates, analysts' comments, stock moves, byline) By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Deere & Co , the world's biggest farm equipment maker, posted a lower-than-expected quarterly net profit on Wednesday and provided a 2009 earnings forecast that was well below Wall Street ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deere profit, 2009 view disappoint, shares slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642