* U.S. govt wants to sell stake "as soon as practical" * Fiat shares up 3 pct, outperforming auto sector * Fiat to consolidate Chrysler in results from June 1 (Recasts first sentence, adds background on Fiat stake in Chrysler) TURIN, Italy, May 25 (Reuters) - The longer Italian carmaker Fiat SpA waits to add to its stake in Chrysler Group LLC, the more expensive the purchase will be, the chief executive of both companies said on Wednesday. Fiat can buy the U.S. Treasury's stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delay makes Chrysler stake buy costlier -Fiat CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.