* IPO of 24.1 mln shares at between $22-$24 each * Paulson & Co selling 20.6 mln shares in IPO (Adds details, background) Nov 7 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive Plc said its initial public offering was priced at $22-$24 a share, valuing the former auto parts unit of General Motors at about $7.55 billion. The offering, which comes less than two years after the company emerged from bankruptcy, would raise about $554.3 million at the midpoint of the proposed price range, Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi Automotive sees IPO priced at $22-$24/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.