(Recasts, adds details from GM and Delphi, background, changes dateline. Previous dateline DETROIT) CHICAGO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. on Monday said it would delay by one month plans to ask a judge to reject its labor contracts, easing fears of a potential strike that could cripple major customer General Motors Corp. Delphi also said it would accelerate discussions with GM over restructuring efforts after the automaker agreed to provide interim financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi to delay motion to reject labor contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.