(Recasts, adds remarks from analyst, background, updates stock) CHICAGO, March 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi Corp. _on Tuesday confirmed it improperly accounted for cash payments to former parent General Motors Corp._, identified other potential accounting problems, and said an internal accounting investigation was nearly complete. Delphi also said the Department of Justice is conducting an investigation, but told the company it is not a target. Delphi also faces a U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi internal audit nearly complete" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.