(Adds details on compensation, stock activity, changes dateline, previous dateline NEW YORK) CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - Financially troubled auto-parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Thursday named turnaround specialist Robert "Steve" Miller as its next chairman and chief executive, effective July 1. Delphi, whose shares fell 1.6 percent, has struggled under high wage and benefit costs since General Motors Corp. spun it off in 1999 and most recently on North American light vehicle output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Update 2-Delphi names turnaround specialist as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642