* IPO generated proceeds of $529.7 million * IPO had 18 underwriters (Adds details, background) Nov 16 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive Plc , the former General Motors parts unit that was once the largest U.S. auto supplier, priced its initial public offering at $22 a share, the lower end of its expected price range, according to an underwriter. The offering of Delphi, the No.6 auto component supplier in North America last year, comprised 24.1 million shares and generated proceeds of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi prices IPO at low end of range-underwriter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.