By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Vehicle parts maker Delphi Automotive Plc on Tuesday posted a better-than-expected profit on increased demand in its core electrical business and lower taxes, and forecast an increase in 2013 results broadly in line with Wall Street's expectations. The company, whose shares were up 0.77 percent in midday trade, expanded its previous restructuring activities by about $50 million to about $300 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi profit better than expected, outlook in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.