(Recasts, adds detail on agreement, background) NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp on Thursday won court approval for increased financial support from former parent General Motors Corp after reaching agreement with its creditors on changes to the support plan. The approval could help the auto parts company emerge from bankruptcy protection this year. "We now have the additional support from GM that should give investors a great deal of confidence in Delphi's future," Delphi's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Delphi wins court approval for increased GM role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.