(Adds background, details) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Denso Corp, Japan's largest auto parts maker, said on Thursday its first-half operating profit rose 17.4 percent, thanks to steady sales of air-conditioners and strong output by top shareholder Toyota Motor Corp . Denso, 24.5 percent owned by Japan's largest automaker, said group operating profit totalled 80.10 billion yen ($651.5 million) for the six months that ended in September. Group revenues rose 4.9 percent to 1.14 trillion yen. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Denso H1 op profit up 17.4 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.