* Denway shrs as much as 7 pct; broader mkt down over 2 pct * Shares down 27 percent since privatisation bid * "Valuation ratios are fair" - Templeton (Adds Templeton's confirmation, updates share price) HONG KONG/GUANGZHOU, May 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Denway Motors fell as much as 7 percent on Tuesday, despite news that Templeton, its largest minority shareholder, is supporting a controversial plan by Denway's parent to take the company private. Denway shares have tumbled 27 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Denway falls even as shareholder supports privatisation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642