* Ford, Chevrolet close in on Toyota brand * Lexus, Porsche rank No. 1 and No. 2 for new car quality * BMW's Mini ranks last in J.D. Power survey (Adds study details, Ford comment and background) By Poornima Gupta and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Detroit's top-selling auto brands, Ford and Chevrolet, have almost eliminated a long-criticized gap with Toyota in new car quality, according to a closely watched survey released on Monday. Luxury brands captured the top three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Detroit closes in on Toyota in key quality measure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.