(Adds terms of sales, background) By Michael Shields and John O'Donnell FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank sold more than a third of its shares in DaimlerChrysler on Tuesday for more than 1 billion euros, cutting its stake in the German carmaker and decades-long ally to under 5 percent. Germany's biggest bank said it placed 25 million Daimler shares with investors at 43.20 euros each, reducing its 6.9 percent stake to around 4.4 percent in a transaction worth 1.08 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deutsche cuts DaimlerChrysler stake to under 5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.