(Adds details, share price moves) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Securities slashed its forecast for Toyota Motor Corp's operating profit for next business year by 84 percent, underscoring the severity of the impact of a historic earthquake that has ground Japanese auto production to a virtual halt. The March 11 quake off Japan's eastern coast damaged some assembly and parts factories in the northeastern region, causing an industry-wide production loss of at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Deutsche cuts Toyota, other carmakers' forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.