(Updates with details, analyst comment, stock activity) NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. on Monday raised the revenue and subscriber forecasts for its DirecTV satellite television unit thanks to popular promotions such as its National Football League package. Satellite TV has been siphoning customers from the nation's cable providers, which have been rolling out digital services in a bid to attract viewers. Hughes, based in El Segundo, California, said DirecTV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-DirecTV subscriber growth, revenue ahead of plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.