* Big pension funds among those opposed to court decision * To contest deal giving founder a billion-dollar payout * Magna, Stronach reserve right to end deal by month-end (Adds Teachers' confirmation, in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Dissident shareholders of Magna International , including two of Canada's largest pension funds, will appeal a court ruling this week that approved a billion-dollar payout to founder Frank Stronach to cede control of the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dissident shareholders to appeal Magna ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.