(Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, share price. In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Dofasco Inc. , Canada's No. 2 steelmaker, said on Wednesday it will buy certain Copperweld Holding Co. steel tube assets for $177.8 million, expanding its reach in North America and boosting profits. Dofasco will buy the assets through a transaction with Harrow, Ontario-based Atlas Tube Inc., which is buying all the shares of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dofasco to buy Copperweld assets for $177.8 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.