(Recasts, adds analyst comment and updates stock price) DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. , one of the largest U.S. car rental companies, on Thursday posted a 14 percent increase in third-quarter profit, sending its shares up over 10 percent. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company, whose brands include Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, also said it has halted its share repurchase program but did not say why. CL King & Associates analyst Michael ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dollar Thrifty profit up 14 percent, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.