(Recasts, adds segment details) NEW YORK, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co.'s quarterly profit jumped 30 percent as strong sales of car plastics and construction materials offset record energy costs, the No. 1 U.S. chemical maker said on Thursday. Net income jumped to $801 million, or 82 cents a share, from $617 million, or 65 cents, a year earlier. Analysts, on average, expected 75 cents a share, according to Reuters Estimates. Dow, whose products are used in everything from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dow Chemical 3rd-qtr profit jumps 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642